Annotations allow you to mark specific dates in your web performance charts.
For example, you could add an annotation when:
- a new release is deployed
- a new image was added to your homepage
- your CDN adds support for a new image format
How to add a chart annotation
- Click Show annotation in the sidebar while viewing a monitored page
- Click Add annotation
- Enter the name of the annotation in the Title field
- Click Create
Now the new annotation has been created.
Is it possible to apply annotations only to specific pages?
Please contact support if you're interested in this feature.
DebugBear is a website monitoring tool built for front-end teams.
Track performance metrics and Lighthouse scores in CI and production.