Reporting results to Slack
You can configure the DebugBear to post notifications on Slack when:
- a change alert is generated for a page
- an API build finishes
Please contact support if you'd like a different type of notification or want to see an improvement to an existing one.
Setting up the Slack integration
- Navigate to the project you want to integrate with Slack
- Select the "Integrations" tab
- Click the "Add to Slack" button
- Select the channel you want to post notifications to and click "Authorize"
- Configure the type of notification you'd like to receive
Get a Slack message when something significant about your page changes.
JS file size changes
Get a Slack message whenever the size of your JS bundles changes.
See the results of API analyses that have a commit hash.