Reporting results to Slack
You can configure the DebugBear to post notifications on Slack when:
- a change alert is generated for a page
- an API build finishes
Please contact support if you'd like a different type of notification or want to see an improvement to an existing one.
Setting up the Slack integration
- On the DebugBear website, select the project you want to integrate with Slack
- Select the Integrations tab
- Click the Add to Slack button
- Select the channel you want to post notifications to
- Click Authorize
- Configure the type of notification you'd like to receive
Get a Slack message when something significant about your page changes.
JS file size changes
Get a Slack message whenever the size of your JS bundles changes.
See the results of API tests that have a commit hash.
DebugBear is a website monitoring tool built for front-end teams.
Track performance metrics and Lighthouse scores in CI and production.