You can set up your project so that a custom request header is sent with every request that's made while loading the page.
Here are some example use cases:
- to prevent the DebugBear agent from being blocked by your server
- to exclude DebugBear requests from analytics
- to load pages behind HTTP Basic Auth
- Go to your project dashboard
- Click the Edit button in the top right corner of the page
- Click Show advanced
- Fill in the custom header details
Using the API
You can customize the headers that are passed with each API analysis:
Using the CLI
debugbear --pageId 1234 --customHeader "X-Origin:DebugBear" --customHeader "Another:Header"
DebugBear is a website monitoring tool built for front-end teams.
Track performance metrics and Lighthouse scores in CI and production.