Page loaded conditions
By default, Lighthouse uses heuristics to decide when to finish a performance test. Page loaded conditions allow you to add an additional custom criterion.
Here are some cases when this can be useful:
- you have a dashboard that only starts rendering after a slow XHR request has finished
- you have a chat widget that loads late and sometimes isn't included in the test result, leading to a spike in your performance score
Creating a page loaded condition
- Create a new page or edit an existing one
- Open the Advanced Settings
- Expand the Page Loaded Condition section
- Click New
- Click Create
- Save the page you edited
DebugBear is a website monitoring tool built for front-end teams.
Track performance metrics and Lighthouse scores in CI and production.